Continued Education / Bildungsurlaub

Do you need time off from work to learn English? Our school runs intensive courses for adult learners of English throughout the year. The Berlin Senate accredits these courses for Education as providing recognized business related training (Bildungsurlaub). We can help with all the necessary paperwork for your employer and the Senate so you too can take advantage of this unique program. You can chose to learn 1:1 or join forces with a colleague. Both parties, employer and employee, need to plan at least two months advance notice.